the Palestine Exploration Fund, has uploaded some of their photos onto flickr. Some of these are really fascinating, and show the
- Picture of Silwan Vally 1947 - Oddly enough I can't see any of those houses that the palestinians claim have been there for generations.
- Picture of the Kotel 1914.
- Jaffa Gate (1898-1902) - Actually it does not seem to have changed that much in 100 years.
- Nebulus Gate (1911)
- Mishkanot Shananim and the windmill (1918) - Hard to believe how bare it looks.
- Rachel's Tomb (1911) - Looking absolutely desolate.
Hat-tip:Eldar of Zion